Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mouthy twats and handsy bitches.

Anyone who knows me,knows I am a very open person. I don't hold anything back and don't hold much in.Unless I'm in serious pain..... If I'm broken physically,mentally or emotionally....you wont know unless you are someone who is very ,very close to me. I am not one to act out for attention. See I am actually a pretty fucking private person.....I hate people really.Part of it is probably due to severe social anxiety(OK most of it is due to that) but part of it is in fact triggered by ignorant ,self absorbed cunt bags who open their mouths as much as they open their legs. See,I do actually have legit issues....and a lengthy past of bad shit....but I don't tell people about it unless it directly affects my relationship with them simply because Why should they have to live with the nightmares of what Ive dealt with?

I guess my rambling point would be, I don't have a need to seek attention by things Ive chosen to post or say. I get plenty of attention from numerous people without having to even so much as physically embrace them. Hell there have been some whom,I never even met face to face who gave me plenty of loving attention. Perhaps if asked nicely I would give lessons on how to manage that so that maybe keeping hands to ones self would be easier for some people.

Jussayin.

No comments: