Friday, January 6, 2017

Still not any easier

It was a long time ago, but its still not any easier. Its 24 years today.24 years ago today I went from a shy,quiet,intelligent 11 year old little girl to a lost,lonely,scared girl who become older in mind then in body. 24 years ago today I lost the woman responsible for that damn accent I have, the reason my name sounds as hillbilly as it does, the woman who would provide inspiration in the name for my oldest daughter. I was only 11 when cancer took her from me after a very brief fight,and I miss her everyday.


I love you more today then yesterday but less then tomorrow,Ma.


PS....Its only fitting that I will be seeing Beauty and the Beast with your namesake when it is released. I think it will be the perfect time to explain why that movie means so much to me.

No comments: