Saturday, May 18, 2019

ex wives

Its been a bit of a long week. 

Pretty stressful given what was going on .  

Herby's ex wife tried coming around ,trying  to claim they weren't
really divorced. 

We got the papers, Herby even paid for a certified copy of the dissolution decree to be sent two day shipping because of all the shit happening and being said.

In better news, weve now been married a month! I think we are still very much in the newlywed phase . We are still playful and stupid with each other, but then again weve been like that for our entire relationship anyway.
Today after doing some of the running we had to do, we curled up on the couch and snuggled. And by snuggled i mean snored cuz we both crashed out lol. 

I look over at him, even now while he is playing his game, and I cant help but smile. I love him so much. Just being around him makes me happy . I know I sound like a sappy, stupid girl in love but well, i am.  Hes my other half and realistically my better half cuz im an asshole. My happy place is snuggled up with him. 

Next weekend is date night <3 
I cant wait. 


No comments: