Friday, August 9, 2019

30 days of lifestyle~ day 1

I  love doing the 30 day writing prompts. I love the lifestyle I am lucky enough to live. So why not combine the two?

With that being said, I present the following 30 days of kitten space,little space aspects of my lifestyle!

KittenSpace Day 1Are you a specific breed ?

Not really a specific breed of any kind. Im more of a mixed  breed who has a adorably rainbow coat  ❤  I do find that depending on my mood and where Im at in my head , my kitty side does something similar to my little side. I do regress into a more kitten like space when Im little,where as when Im big Im much more of a wild cat.

Little Space  Day 1 ~ Do you sleep with a stuffie?

I do actually sleep with a stuffie. I sleep with several of them actually. I have an entire collection of stuffies including several build a bears,harley quinn, zombiebear, and my little ponies. Plus several wolves and a rainbow kitty :)



No comments: