Thursday, December 12, 2019

Abandonment

what is abandonment?
It is defined as the fact or action of being abandoned.

Its heart wrenching and heart breaking but can one heal from it?
I think so. I think its completely possible to heal from being abandoned and that one can move on from it.

Is it possible to ever trust someone who once abandoned you? Thats a much more difficult question to answer. I dont know if you can. I dont know if I could. I would always be open to trying especially if it was someone I truely cared for. Yet part of me would always keep an arms length from a person who hurt me in such a viscious way.

That may seem extreme but to a babygirl (yes i am a babygirl for those who didnt already know) that is the worst thing possible to do. Its right up there with ignoring or the silent treatment.

No comments: