Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our first weekend

Its been a loud and raucous long weekend. We picked up the kids Thursday night since they had no school Friday. It was an interesting weekend,that admittedly I loved and missed ,but it has also been a year so it was a little bit of an adjustment. I had my doubts that I can handle it anymore ,,but they were just that ...doubts. This morning we had a surprise visit. The caseworker in charge of our case as well as the woman who does our home visits did a surprise visit. John and I kinda expected something like that to happen at some point this weekend. We sat in the kitchen ,talked for a bit about everything ..how the weekend has been,if I think I can handle them being back home full time,the upcoming MDT, everything.Then I took her on a tour of the house which met with her approval. So tonight we take them back to Kevin's for a week. Next Sunday they will be moving back home. I'm ready for this.


And ^^^^^^^^^^ thats why.


No comments: