Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Always the bad guy

I'm always the bad guy..... He doesn't pay child support,so the cell phone is off but I moved 700 miles away so I should keep it on anyway. He doesn't take the effort to video call,but I should have the kids try him everyday until he answers.He is offered the kids the entire summer....the day after school let out (in may) until the week before school goes back (august 1st) .....so he waits until the end of June (god forbid he does anything for their birthdays) and says he is getting them July 1st for 2 weeks.....then doesn't finalize any plans with me in writing so its my fault he didn't get them because I sent an email he didn't answer for 2 days?

Yep...I'm the bad guy.
My email to him: Note the day I sent it was June 30....2 days ago.....this isn't counting the one before it...which was sent last Sunday asking a question and waiting for a response.











Then there is his response from last night....at 3:00 AM roughly :







So I'm stopping him again....yea.

But even more fun....Hes not writing these himself. See they are well worded,spelled correctly and make sense. I have proof to show all of you my fantablous friends! Behold the only proof of the fact I'm pretty sure desperation and gullibility are never a reason to get married to and procreate with anyone. :
Seriously,How do you misspell "by"????

Shaking my head and kinda giggling,
Letha

No comments: