Sunday, October 23, 2016

Life as I currently know it.

Its been a bit again......primarily due to life running off in its own direction again. I barely got settled back in and started getting used to being alone again when all the sudden there was a a damn hurricane to deal with.We survived it with almost no damage at all. Minor cosmetic shit to the landscaping but thats it. Ended up without power f or a couple days but nothing we couldnt handle.
Next we had another blow up with the oldest,only this time it resulted in him being arrested.Not sure where that will all fall once it does since its still in process.
Then of course there was shit happening in SL.......I lost 2 people that I loved completely,finally taking that final step and removing them from my life in every way. Then I started working on healing. I was starting to settle in,grew the family a little bit more,found myself caring about people and even about the things I was doing. Yet as always, It was stupid of me to do so. I was betrayed and stabbed in the back and it led to me going on to explore new ventures yet again. Like the kitten I am,I landed on my feet but not without some scratches and battle damage. Ive spent the last month forcing a smile,but the last few days its been even harder then normal. Adding to it what time of year it is and Im pretty sure Im heading into a horrid downward spiral . I dont see there being any way to avoid it,so Im just going to suffer through it like normal,hoping that it wont be any worse this year then it has been in recent history.

No comments: