Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Not much to say

Today isnt really that bad of a day. I slept til about 3,got up ,snagged a shower and havent done much since. Its a pretty bad pain day. Head keeps trying to turn into a migraine but Ive managed to avoid that so far. My back is just hurting,ALOT. It hurts to sit,to stand,to walk, to breathe.I cant get comfy no matter what I do. Advil and Flexeril are not much help at all,neither was the norco.

Other then physical pain,things are going good. I miss seeing the Daddyface,but I understand. I just dont like it lol. I need more time with him. Ive found my jealousy rearing its ugly head ,since there is a lack of quality Daddy/babygirl time. Over the stupidest things too. I dont open up my mouth about them but yea, its been happening more frequently lately.

On the plus side, its almost to that point in the year when I will do the 30 days of thanks blog. Hopefully it will be entertaining or at the very least interesting.
Until next time.

No comments: