Sunday, October 22, 2017

First 10 songs

Anyone who knows me, knows I love music and I listen to a wide varity of tunes. Its not unheard of for my ipod to go from heavy metal to pop to punk rock to country all within the same playlist. I grew up appreciating all genres and Im all the better for it. My demon spawn has been raised the same way,yet they know what they love and can sing along from current hits as well as shit thats older then I am. Its my way of giving them culture. 

Its not perfect but I can only give away so much of my perfection for fucks sake. 😜

"Put your Ipod on Shuffle . First 10 songs that play"

1. Fuck you by Sleeping with Sirens
2. You're gonna go far kid by The offspring
3.Revenge by P!nk
4. The ABC's of.... by Lords of Acid (a HUGE fave)
5.Call me Maybe by Upon this Dawning
6. Whore By In This Moment (another HUGE fave)
7 Get it wet by Twista
8.Fuck yourself by Halsey
9. Apocalyptic by Halestorm
10. 7 years by Lucas Graham

No comments: