Sunday, October 15, 2017

Possessions

What is your most prized possession?

I have several possessions I would consider prized and a few that were,yet are only a memory now. I would have to say my crystal bells are still a rather loved and cherished set of items I have. As well as my collection of fandom items that I have gathered over time.


 Why do you value it?

The bells were originally my mom's and were something I would consistently play with when they were on her nick knack shelves in the kitchen.
My fandom merch I cherish because of my Dad. Its not so much what the items are or even the fandoms they represent, but collecting was something he did. In his case it was Nascar merch and he had me help him with it. So every time I add more to my fandom stuff I think of him.

 How did you come across it?

Well the collections started a few years ago with a few my little pony items,then Doctor Who stuff got added in,followed by Supernatural merch and various Comic/gamer stuff.
My bells were given to me when I lost my dad as he knew it was something my mom would have wanted me to have since she knew how much I loved them.

No comments: