Thursday, April 3, 2014

10 Day writing challenge:Day 1

So I decided to get back into the swing of writing again,Im gonna do a 10 day challenge......So without further ado....Day 1

THE TEN-DAY WRITING CHALLENGE:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
  1. I love you
  2. I miss you
  3. I wish things went a different way but it is what it is
  4. I love everything about you,so Im kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop
  5. I really cant stand you and want to throat punch/cunt punt you on a daily basis
  6. I love you to death I just wish we could be closer then we are. We have moments of it,then it fades away
  7. I want your approval more then I really should actually give a damn about.
  8. I wish you lived closer!!!
  9. It amazes me how much time has changed us and the relationship we have.
  10. you are a huge dork but thats what makes you awesome :D                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments: