Saturday, April 12, 2014

Writing Challenge Day 10

Day Ten: One confession.



Im not gonna lie.....This is the one I was dreading the most. I keep my secrets rather close and dont share them with most simply cuz I know how people are. With that being said,I agreed to follow the challenge so.....

  1. I used to have an eating disorder. You know those shirts you see on plus size people that jokingly say " I beat anorexia" ? I actually did.....I was anorexic from the age of 15 until I was 17. I was 115 on a 5'6 big boned frame. I looked deathly ill.When my sister actually saw me for the first time after 2 months of me living on the street (thats a whole other story) ,she cried. Her first words to me were " Are you sick?"  She thought something was wrong with me.....The thought that I had stopped eating never crossed her mind (Cuz I love food .....I was in Chicago....Best food evar!) and wouldnt ever cross her mind. Someone built like me at 115 lbs looks like they have cancer and are in the end stages.... Its not pretty at all. I moved in with her a few days later and still didnt eat. Then I started eating again..... I was survive on spicy nacho doritos and pepsi....It went on that way for almost 2 years. Then I found out about Kyle.I struggled to eat still in the beginning,thought mostly cuz it wouldnt stay down. Then I woke up late one night and well basically thought I miscarried. So I fell back into bad habits out of depression. It went on that way for a couple months,but my period never came back so I took another test. I was still pregnant. At that point I confessed to my sister and my dad I was and my dad immediately took me to have an ultrasound. They did the US and found him in there moving around and being an ass (not much has changed really) then ran a few other tests and found he was a survivor basically. I was pregnant with twins and lost one (so partial miscarriage). I was determined from that point on to take care of him so I began to eat healthy and normal....and I gained weight. The day  I had him I was 180 lbs. which was only slightly above where I should have been. I still struggle with food. I honestly forget to eat alot and have a love/hate relationship with most things. But I can honestly say I beat anorexia,now if I could only actually loose this weight.

No comments: