Saturday, April 5, 2014

Writing Challenge Day2

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
  1. I hate myself more then anyone else could ever hate me
  2. I have no friends who I feel I am very close to,yet several who claim to love me
  3. I dont understand why anyone would love me
  4. I am neurotic but try to hide it
  5. I am bipolar but rarely have the manic highs. I am almost always in a state of depression
  6. I am a little. Im not sure if this is do to lack of childhood or if its another part of my twisted mind being even more needy
  7. I am a survivor,though I still deal with nightmares and PTSD from it.
  8. I attempted suicide about 4 years ago and had a problem with self injury from the age of 13 until about 9 years ago
  9. I am polyamorus and pansexual but find myself only sexually open and attracted to women. 
  10. Ive always wanted a large family. I would love more kids but can not have them myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments: