Saturday, May 14, 2016

30 Days of Kink ~ Day 1


I self identify as a submissive. A babygirl submissive to be exact. Though I have been a Domme for a select few,I've always found myself more comfortable,more at home on the sub side.Admittedly I am affectionately referred to as a selective submissive,meaning I only submit when I choose to or when its truly pulled out of me.

Over the course of the many years Ive been in the lifestyle at this point, I have alot of varied interests within it. Other then the obvious Domination (or being dominated in my case) there are so many smaller offshoots and aspects of BDSM that its atrocious to try and list. Thats why I personally keep a checklist for myself of things I like,am interested in trying and are hell NO's. I try to keep it updated though I am in serious need of updating it now.
Maybe Ill work on that this weekend at some point *shrugs* 

The short answer to defining my kinky self is I am me. I dont fit well into roles and tend to mold them to fit me. Im a bit of a kitty,SAM,domestic submissive,with a bit of Alpha tossed in just to keep things fun. lol


* I did update my checklist, I just cant seem to get it to add to the blog *




No comments: