Monday, May 16, 2016

30 Days of kink ~ Day 3

Day 3 : How did you discover you were kinky?

Ive always been different,off,weird..... I never did fit into a idealized mold of who or what I should be. I didnt actually discover the kink side untiil I was a bit older,most of my relationships were pretty vanilla not counting the poly aspect of things. Although I guess the kink side of things was always there really.Threesomes werent exactly uncommon for me (there was the occasional 4some and the one time with 5 girls and I) ,sex in random places when the mood hit (some of which were really inappropriate) wasnt unheard of ....things that looking back really could define the beginnings of my road into kink. 

I didnt fully discover D/s though until I was in my 20's. As soon as I found it though, it was like a light exploded and lit up my brain. I researched and learned as much as I possibly could about various aspects of the lifestyle, delving further into the ones that interested me the most by actually trying and experiencing them. Which led me to where I am today.....a sub (sometimes ) who still doesnt quite fit into any idealized mold.

No comments: