Thursday, November 17, 2016

30 days 1-17

So Ive been meaning to do this since the 1st but yea......i suck. So Anyway......Heres the first 17 days of Thankfulness for November.

1~ PERSON~ I dont think there is a single person I am most thankful for. I think there are a bunch that have been there for me, loved me, taught me things and have grown to be huge parts of my heart. I am thankful for each of those who fall into that catagory and Im pretty sure they know who they are. If you arent sure, then ask me. We both know i will answer it either way.

2~ANIMAL~ I have a few animals. My Char Char Binks i will forever be thankful for. Shes always there when i need her or when i have food.She never fails to make me laugh even if i dont wanna. I have my ratties. Sadly Ive lost pond,river,derpy and weebles over the course of the last year. I still have my Storm,Oreo,Yin,Yang and Wobbles. They all have such unique personalities and are awesome little babies.

3~COZY PLACE~I am soooooooo  thankful for my bed.Its so cozy and comfortable.

4~FAVORITE SNACK~ I have a few of those.Green Olives,Tortilla Chips with my Cheese and salsa dip,&Parmesan peppercorn dip are just a few that i can think of off the top of my head.

5~PLACE~ Anywhere near the water. Tybee is probably my most favorite since its the ocean.

6~PAIR OF SHOES~ This bitch is almost always in some form of sandles.

7~SCENT~ Lavender or lilac. Its just so soothing and comforting.

8~RESTAURANT~ Fatz is probably my personally favorite.

9~BLOG/WEBSITE~ facebook or tumblr I think. They are both places for me to be able to talk to friends from all over the world and any time

10~TIME OF DAY~ late late at night. Its always so quite and peaceful

11~TRADITION~ The older Ive gotten the less these are even done anymore. The kids have no interest,John just doesnt want to or we are too busy. It barely even feels like the holidays this year even which is a mixed blessing.

12~GADGET~ My Ipod. Music = life

13~ SOMETHING OLD ~ Other then me? All the memories and experiences I have to hold on to

14~ SOMETHING NEW~ newly found friendships and new memories being made

15~ EXPERIENCE~ Despite the pain I ultimately endured, I am thankful for the experiences I had over the course of this last year. I felt love in ways I never had before,trusted people that I normally wouldnt have even let in and even found new capacities within myself for further loves in the future.

16~ RECIPE~ Im sorta known for my cheesecake recipe >:)

17~ STORE~ Torrid! I am so thankful for a store like Torrid where a fluffy girl like me can still be sexy and stylish while being affordable

No comments: