Sunday, April 1, 2018

30 days ~Day 2 and 3


Im doing day 2 and 3 at the same time because by the time i got home tonight, day 2 was over and I work tomorrow so Day 3 would be late too.....so here goes

Day 2~Talk about my Stuffies!!! OMG I have a ton. I have like every my little pony including 3 from build a bear, plus harley bear,zombie bear, toothless,peacely and merida bear.....I think my favorites though are Grams bear (sentimental reasons due to my parents) ,My big dog that Daddy got me as a valentines surprise named woofers and my pink only you bear from Daddy that I snuggle with nightly.

Day 3~ hmmm this one is a little tougher mostly cuz the big me started weight watchers but i think my fave little space snack is apples sliced up for me or cheese and crackers. My kitty side really likes the cheese *giggles*

No comments: