Monday, April 2, 2018

30 days ~day 4


Day 4 of the 30 days of littlespace!

Do I have a Daddy or caregiver?

I have the BESTEST Daddy in the world. Him is my wolf and my Daddy. Hes my best friend, my protector, my co-conspirator, my love,my heart and a major part of my world.
In case I wasnt clear,
yes I have a Daddy and I loves him.

We met in SL.We were acquaintances,then he became my employee, then we became friends, then he ditched me because the chick he was dating was a raging lunatic (not in the fun way Im insane) so we fell out of touch for a while. Then he started hanging out at my sissy's sim,coming around again more often. He decided to play paintball with us one night and some how kept getting shot by a midget kitty that someone decided to arm *innocent*  I added him to skype, we started talking randomly throughout the day,grew pretty close pretty fast,then he started tucking me in at night...... I admitted my crush to my big mouthed sister who responded with "  and he has a huge one on you..." which I refused to believe, so she told him how i felt, how she knew what he felt and pretty much that he needed to tell me. So he did.....which admittedly even when that talk began i was clueless,i thought he liked one of our other friends. But I was wrong. He finally got it through my head that there was only one girl he wanted to hear "Daddy" from and that was me.

That was almost a year ago (in 2 weeks actually) and I havent regretted a moment of any of it. Not the loss of "friends" (rolls eyes) not the uproar its caused or the massive cross country move. I love my Daddy and every step Ive taken has been worth it.

No comments: