Wednesday, April 11, 2018

30 days~days 11,12 and 13


Sorry i havent been doing this daily like im supposed to, I keep getting busy and by the time i get home....im tired

Day 11~ No I dont have any pets anymore. My ex kept my doggie ,char char binks. I do help Daddy take care of his momma's dog though.

Day 12~Well, I am a kitty after all.Just ask Daddy

Day 13~Given what happens this week I think I know EXACTLY who I wanna talk about. Even the simple thought of him makes me smile . I try to do everything I can to make him proud to be who he is to me. I know that Ive had boyfriends and girlfriends over the course of my life, some of those realtionships were rather serious even,but something was always missing.I was drawn to him from the first time I met him in world when we discussed the tattoos I wore,then he ended up becoming an employee for me.Eventually he became a friend,then so much more. Hes my love, my wolf, my future,the piece that was missing from my world. Hes my Herby. <3

No comments: