Sunday, February 10, 2013

Im friggin sick dang it.

I feel like shit.

Im so sick its not even funny. Ever tried to pack/clean/take care of kids/teach/plan a valentines party for 30 3rd graders all the while stressing over a huge move/taxes/your ex husband and feeling like you are dying at a painfully slow rate from the worlds worst sore throat/flu?

From experience, I don't recommend it. Just sayin....It sucks a huge floppy donkey dick. In the meantime, John and I sorta celebrated v-day early since he will most likely work on Thursday and after Monkey's party Ill be exhausted anyway (seriously 30 mins of  party with 30 3rd graders is enough to make me want to never have kids.....something I sorta failed on.) . We had a weekend without the kids,first time in well over a year no one was home and John had a night off. So we we out on what I affectionately referred to as a "Hot white trash date". Chinese buffet for dinner then went to Walmart . LoL.

So that was my Friday......after the ex asshat got the kids anyway. Ky went to his best friends house for the weekend......like pretty much every weekend/no school day/some school days since the impending move was announced. Ky having to leave his best friend is the only real regret both John and I have about the move,there really isnt anything else here for us anymore ya know?

Saturday was kinda boring. I was sick.exhausted so I spent the majority of the day in bed. Finally got up and moved about 330 then went and got foods for dinners. Grabbed a redbox movie then curled up on the couch and watched Dark Knight Rises with John. In the process of watching it,about 1030 last night my phone goes off in text messages. Thinking its probably family making sure Im still alive since I hadnt really been on facebook....I checked it to find it to be the ex.

"Any Idea when u pickin up kids tomorrow"
Im thinking really? Dude you have had them for barely 24 hours and this is already happening? *rolls eyes* I respond with " John has to work,I have the flu so Not sure yet. Why whats up?"
He responds with "well you have to pick them up I got them friday"
I reply with "I know that. I just dont know what time John gets off work yet.we will get them after he gets off"

I so feel like warmed over dragon shit,so dealing with him is not something I really want,but ugh. He refuses to die or wander off like all the other good little deadbeats do. Dealing with Jr isnt something I really want to do either as he is always so filled with Anger when he comes home......

Heres hoping to my survival.



No comments: