Thursday, February 7, 2013

Psalm 21 and prayers.

After reading a status on Facebook that hit home for me,I chose to follow suit as I can use it right now. Psalm 21 personalized for me.


Our Lord, Your mighty power
makes me glad, and I celebrate victories 

that You have given me.

You did what I wanted most

and never told me “No.”
You truly blessed me,
and you placed on me
a crown of finest gold.
I asked to live a long time,
and You promised me life
that never ends.
I am highly honored.
You have let me win victories
that have made me famous.
You have given me blessings
that will last forever,
and You have made me glad
by being so near to me.
Lord Most High,
I trust you,
and Your kindness
keeps me from defeat.
With Your mighty arm, Lord,
You will strike down
my hateful enemy.
He will be destroyed by fire
once You are here,
and because of Your anger,
flames will swallow him.
You will wipe him
from the earth,
and he will disappear.
All his plans to harm me
will come to nothing.
You will make him run away
by shooting Your arrows
at his face.
Show Your strength, Lord,
so that I may sing
and praise Your power. (CEV)


As most of you know by now,we are in the process of relocating down south soon. My ex isnt a supporter of this. He hasnt started real issues with it yet, but Im expecting them anytime after tomorrow. He gets the kids tomorrow night for the weekend.

I am continuing to pray for him and for his heart to soften. I pray he lets go of the hatred he harbors and realizes I hold no ill will towards him. I forgive him for all hes done to me and will do to me. There really isnt enough room in my heart to hold on to such harmful emotions as hatred for him. Ive accepted what he has done to me and forgiven him,despite knowing he will never apologize for what hes done. I know that for a fact,simply because when I reveled I had to leave my job to fight for disability due to back injuries that were caused by him his response was "well thats what you get". I pray one day he seeks forgiveness for all the pain and hurt he has caused,not from me but from the only one who truly can forgive him for the pain he has caused.

Please continue to pray our money gets here soon so we can leave and for Kevin to accept it without issue.


No comments: