Monday, February 18, 2013

so now he knows for sure

Despite me having told him several months ago,he called this morning and asked flat out when we were leaving. I said (in all truth) I have no idea. He said well I heard you were packing. I said we've been packing since October. He said yea and you have no idea when you are leaving? I said within a month. He went off about how I was supposed to get his permission,which I then corrected him on. Told him again,I am supposed to notify him and the court. Both of which had been done. He then went on about how hes going to fight it once he gets the papers,which I then said ok. He said you will have to come back I said yea for the court date if its after I leave. He said no they will make you move back,which I replied not if why Im leaving is for just cause,which it is. He then asked Why we were moving and I answered honestly. Which then led to even if we leave he wants jr.To which I replied (and honestly Im not a morning person,ha vent been sleeping well at all due to nightmares and this phone call is what I woke up to.) "too damn bad.Im not leaving him behind." He said " that's not what we talked about." To which I replied "No what I said was at the end of the school year we would discuss him living with you,if certain criteria had been met none of which have you even begun to do so yea its not happening." He goes "well then I guess Ill just get him next year ." (age of opinion in WV is 14 ) I pointed out "You do know how that works right? At 14 hes allowed to give his opinion in court that's it. Judge still decides whom is the better parent to take care of him" He goes " yea " I said "ok good then we both know Im not worried about it." Then he went into complaining about having to drive halfway.....then it went to letting them fly alone (yea 2 children with known mental issues one of whom is diagnosed ODD .....and none of them having flown before? NO) Then it went to how he wants his kids every other weekend not summer cuz he has to work . I replied with " You dont have people who can help?" He said "well yea but when they are here I want to see them" I said" you realize how summer works right? They are there when you get up,when you leave and oddly enough still there when you come back home from work...even still there on your days off....til school goes back."  I also reminded him of how Im leaving the phone a WV number to make sure he doesnt have to pay long distance,set up accounts on skype and ovoo for him to see the kids anytime and he is more then welcome to come down whenever he wants just to see them.

None of this is of course good enough,and he will still start shit with us. Which means either hes gonna go do the false accusations thing again and we will be stuck here for another 2 weeks or I leave before the week is out and deal with fall out when and if it happens.

needless to say....YAY motivation.


No comments: