Friday, April 8, 2016

10 day writing challenge ~2016~ Day 1

I did this a couple years ago,so I decided to do it again....if nothing else maybe it will trigger me into writing on a regular basis again. ...... so Heres day 1!

THE TEN-DAY WRITING CHALLENGE:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1.I love you
2.I wish we lived closer
3.I dont understand why you act the way you do, but I love you regardless.
4.I wish things were different, but I dont see them ever going to change.
5.I really cant stand you and want to throat punch/cunt punt you on a daily basis
6.I love you and thank you for everything you have done for me
7. I love you and thank you for being there for me as much as you are through all the shit Ive dealt with
8.you mean more to me then I could accurately express in words.
9.It amazes me how much time has changed us and the relationship we have.
10.you are a huge dork but thats what makes you so fucking loveable.                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments: