Sunday, April 10, 2016

10 day writing challenge day 2 (a day late cuz I suck)


Day Two: Nine things about yourself.


  1. I hate myself more then anyone else could ever hate me
  2. I have went for the longest time without anyone I would consider a friend really, though Ive been fortunate enough to somehow build a family thats extremely close.
  3. I dont understand why anyone would love me
  4. I am neurotic but try to hide it
  5. I am bipolar but rarely have the manic highs. I am almost always in a state of depression to some degree.
  6. I am a babygirl sub, though I tend to float closer to middle rather then little. Im not sure if this is do to lack of childhood or if its another part of my twisted mind being even more needy
  7. I am a survivor,but I still deal with nightmares and PTSD from it (much less frequently now compared to where it was before).
  8. I attempted suicide about a few years ago and had a problem with self injury from the age of 13 but havent in several years instead finding healthier alternatives that result in the same release.
  9. I am polyamorus ,pansexual and ever evolving. 











Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments: