Sunday, April 10, 2016

Writing Challenge Day 3

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

  1. be patient with me
  2. talk to me,I crave honesty and need attention sometimes
  3. cuddles! lots and lots of cuddles
  4. make me laugh
  5. My little pony,Merida, supernatural ,Doctor Who,Harley Quinn or anything Irish/Scottish 
  6. Good food ,even better if you make it for me.
  7. take care of me when I need it.(which Im hard headed and stubborn so I wont always admit it when I need it)
  8. be silly with me

















Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments: