Monday, November 21, 2016

30 days of thankful Days 19 & 20


Day 19 ~CLOTHING~ OMG do you know how much clothes I have? Seriously,I think Im most thankful for all of the shirts Ive gotten from the "Always Keep Fighting" Campaigns. They are a comfort on those dark days, the days when I struggle the most (which happens ALOT more often this time of year) plus the positives that came out of those fundraisers are amazing. Im thankful Ive been able to be a part of something as awesome and large as AKF.

Day 20 ~KEEPSAKE~ I have a bunch of keepsakes. Odds and ends that my Da saved for me that were my Momma's,various pieces of jewelry from the course of my relationship with John,and a rather large,eclectic collection of various fandom merchandise that ranges from Comic books to MLP to Nerdy shit like Doctor Who.

No comments: