Sunday, November 27, 2016

Days 24-28


Day 24~PHOTO~
Im thankful for this pic cuz I see the happy old man I was lucky enough to call my Dad,in his element ,surrounded by his grandbabies

Im thankful for this picture because I not only can see the beautiful smile of a mommy who was lost not very long after this but the joy of a grandma who was holding her grand daughter.

Day 25~ LUXURY~I have access to clean water,good food,and a mostly loving family. Not everyone else has those luxuries and I am thankful for the ones I have

Day 26 ~CHARITY~ The Charity I am most thankful for I lost a few years ago when her battle with CF was done. However she helped to push a need to help within her brother and I. Some of the Charities weve helped/worked with/donated to  since have been the CF foundation, Almost all of the AKF campaigns, American Cancer Society, St Jude, and several others.

Day 27 ~SONG~ There are so many songs that have memories attached to them since music is so huge in my life. Im just thankful for music in general.

Day 28~ GIFT~ Im not really huge on gifts, getting them anyway. I think the gift Im most grateful for that Ive ever recieved was a somewhat surprise. A friend of my dads found out I have next to no pictures of him,so she gathered up hers, made copies and mailed them to me with a note and a card of condolence.I got it the night I got back from dropping off the kids to the ex and it was something I needed without knowing I needed it.

No comments: