Tuesday, March 29, 2011

7 x 70

  I know its been a few days since Ive written.....Ive been kinda sick....plus a visit with the kids....and visit with one of the lawyers today....which really was a waste of time....Not due to the lawyer being useless but simply due to the joke of a offer that was made.Either way.....I guess the simplest thing to say would be that its starting to look up at the same time as its moving slow as hell :)

  As for me being sick....well its been the last week or so.It started with a migraine,bad enough I took my sleep meds just to try and sleep it off.then it was the sniffles....then acid reflux....then all day today its been sleepyness and pukeyness. I dunno whats going on but something needs to give dang it lol.

  the visit with the kids was great.They were here for 3 hours.....we ate pizza,played games,talked a bunch,Jr had me burn him a CD of his and Daddy John's fave music along with a few of my faves.We had a few instances of issue with the boys being very hateful towards girls(calling thier sisters fat pigs and nasty )and Jr had an instance of saying a word he was taught is not right to say in my house(Faggot) ,which means hes picked up some language from where he is at currently.Other then those issues it was good.

  Now I guess I should address the title....some of you may know Ive been working on trying to forgive Him for all he has done to me.Its HARD to do,even more so when He continues to do more and more.Yet this song,when listening to it,stregthens my resolve.It reminds me of what my goal is to begin with. Im proud to say that I have begun to forgive him for all he has done to me.Its only a beginning ,and forgiveness does not mean to forget.but without forgiveness,he still has a power.and He does NOT deserve any power over me.

*A clip of the lyrics that hit home with me*

I lost count of the ways you let me down
But no matter how many times you weren’t around
I’m all right now

God picked up my heart and helped me through
And shined a light on the one thing left to do
And that’s forgive you
I forgive you

7 times 70 times
If that’s the cost I’ll pay the price
7 times 70 times
I’ll do what it takes to make it right
I thought the pain was here to stay
But forgiveness made a way

7 times 70 times
There’s healing in this house tonight
I’m reaching up to pull it down
Gonna wrap it all around
Yeah
I’m gonna wrap it all around

With Love,
Letha






(THE VIDEO)

No comments: