Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its 6:30 Am....do you know where your mind is?

 So I saw the kids Monday,got sick monday night,kinda fell out till pretty late tuesday....got to talk to my beautiful babies and tell them about the suprise daddy got for them.(shhh dont tell them but the rest of thier xmas stuff he went and grabbed today).I only talked to them for about 5 minutes,but even that is long enough for me to hear I love you from them,and thats all any one could ask for. For once my call was limted not due to him being a dick(at least I dont think it was) but simply cuz it was a nice day out and the babies were outside playing.They were enjoying themselves it sounded like and I was happy they took a second for thier mom .Its little things like that,which I know they dont realize,but they show me how much they do love me.

So I get to see them today *YAY!!!!* I think Im gonna try a game free day and see how well that works for me lol. I just wish things could get back to the way they used to be. soon they will be Im sure,just patience has never been my strongest suit.

 as for the rest of the week so far.....well as some of you know we got a bit of a shock this past week when we found out about him doing something rather vastly illegal.while it is a annoyance and an inconvience,it will be handled this week accordingly. You would think someone who has spent so much time around jails would know what he can and cant get away with.Typically federal shit is not something you wanna mess with .....but it is what it is,right?The proper authorities already know and will have all the proper paper work by weeks end :)

 the exercising has been going well.Im pretty sure des is trying to kill me with the working out but its a good death.If i can drop some of this weight(this time in a healthy way) then perhaps some of the health issues will fade away.at least,again,i can only hope.well there really isnt much left to talk about,so on that note,be blessed.I will update more after my visit with the kids......

Letha

 PS Whoever is trying to share my blogs.....its cool....if you need direct links just ask me....then others wont have to try and search by blog title through yahoo.

No comments: