Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Monday down....

   It was Monday which meant I got to see my beautiful,albeit attitude having,babies. I was feeling off all day....I kinda got sick while at the grocery store while shopping for the kids dinner stuffs and groceries for the week.. But as usual that never stops me,anyone who knows me knows this. When they got here things were better,well I made myself better lol.my visits on Mondays are 3 hours long so there is alot of computer time,video gaming,card playing and teasing each other.....along with alot of notes and pictures drawn.

  Today though we had a chance to make someones day who had been hurting and missing them as much as any of the rest of us.....They got to talk to grandma for the first time since all this happened. They all seemed to enjoy it....and I know grandma did....she was in tears (of joy) which really made it all worth it.

  I love my babies.....and they are very well loved and cared for....I just wish others could see this too instead of making baseless stories up.....but I know god is in control and will make all of this right again.Only he can and will heal the pain that this has caused.

with love,
Letha


No comments: