Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Adam and Eve Not Adam And Steve" and other stupid shit

Im so sick and tired of my ex damaging the impressionable brains of my demented children.Everytime he gets them its another anti gay rhetoric thrown at them. When Kyle was still going over there it was "If you grow up and be gay Ill beat your ass until you go straight again"  Now with Jr its "God made adam and eve not adam and steve." And most recetly Mary has been his target. He looked at her and told her if she grew up and liked girls he would disown her and have nothing to do with her ever again. Mary has moments where you can almost physically see the transformation in her from 1/2 Connor to full Connor.....See when he said that to her she looked at him ,without missing a beat and said " Last I checked you are only my dad here on earth and I love you but your judgement of me doesnt matter. Only one Man can judge me and that is not you. Plus Jesus had 2 dads and you worship him an awful lot dont you?"

She may be a mouth brat,but Ill be damned if I dont love the shit out of her rotten ass.

I guess my issue with him being this way is well a rather simple one. See when I met/married him forever ago he had a best friend/boss who he was rather close to. Over the course of my marriage to him,this boss/friend had bought him 4 different cell phones, got him an apartment that was well out of any price range I have ever known him to afford,gave him cash numerous times,bought him a fully pedigreed Shiba Inu and took him every Monday night to dinner and a movie....just the 2 of them....I wasn't allowed to ever go.
Thats not counting the fact the ex was married to a openly bisexual woman,something he never had an issue with at that time.So the all new hatred of Gay people I dont get. Hell I can remember when I first left him one of the first times he tried to fight with me at court none the less,he screamed at me about how I "promised if I ever left him I would be a lesbian" which I pointed out was not what I said. I in fact actually had said was after having been with him so long I was pretty much a lesbian. Its not my fault if John changed that....sorta....I mean John is the biggest lesbian I know :P




Saying "If God wanted to create Adam & Steve he would have made it possible for men to get pregnant" is about as intelligent as saying "If God had wanted there to be vegetarians he wouldn't have made animals out of meat"



No comments: