Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Old and new paths converge

Where to begin?

Its been a hellish 2 weeks. I lost the only sister I spoke to a regular basis on the 18th. She fought hard and battled Cystic fibrosis since birth,finally saying her final see you later almost 2 weeks ago. I ,along with so many others,already miss her terribly. There wasnt many who could be on the same wave length as me and give John as much crap as I do,yet Charity always did. She had no hesitations on calling him on his bullshit without blinking an eye,down to and including her immediate dislike of me when she found out about me 8 years ago.

See when John and I met we were both still technically married. Charity didnt approve at all. Fast forward several years,I married her brother and then "Grafton" happened. Charity and I had grown to a point of semi toleration up until that point. At that point I finally saw that fierce side of Charity and she saw it in me. We found ourselves having grown closer and she grew an intense and immedate hatred of my ex husband. It was a well earned hatred,just how well we hadnt known yet.

Charity called John one afternoon,said "I dont want to talk to you where's your wife?" . He handed me the phone and Im thinking " shit someone about to get hurt." See the majority of conversations between me and Charity were in messages via text/facebook. Typically phone calls only meant that someone needed an asswhipping. I get on the phone and see whats up. She asked how the kids were doing,how john was and then goes " So I got a question for you....from one bi chick to another,would you fuck a tranny?" to which I replied the only logical reply there is ...." Of course. Its the best of both worlds."  Charity laughed and said "Thats what Im sayin" talked for a few more minutes then said see ya later. 

That was only about a week or so before she went into the hospital. It was the last time I ever got to talk to her on the phone,but not the last time I spoke to her. She spent alot of time struggling and fighting but in typical Charity style came back out of it to take care of business. She was barely out of the hospital when I got a message from her. She asked me " So what does it take to get you guys back down here?" I told her money and a place to stay. She said "well what about for a longer time?" I said "couple pieces of paper that shows why we are moving and that its for a good reason" She said" Then go get those papers,fill them out and put it that you have to come down to help provide in home care for your disabled sister" I said ok then got the papers and printed them out.

Then the 17th happened.And by the 19th we were in the truck heading down to Savannah to say our final see you later to her.


On the 21st I sent a text to my ex to let him know what happened and that the kids might miss the weekend with him. A huge snow storm devloped after we left WV making it not only impossible but dangerous to drive through. Kevin decided to show just how much of an awesome Christian he is at that point (and trully did earn all the aformentioned hatred) by saying "I dont give a shit who died the kids better be there on Friday for the visit" , "Its not like she can hear them anyway" and my personal favorite "Shes not even their family. None of Johns family are family to my kids".

I responded several times,never once taking the bait,keeping my temper in check mostly but it went on for almost 45 minutes. Eventually John grabbed the kindle and responded which in and of itself was kinda funny since he was told by kevin to get a "real mans" job. 

Can I just point out something real quick? This is the same fuck knuckle who was ordered for 6 years to pay 200 a month in child support couldn't even keep up with that,got almost 2 years without paying any support then threw a major temper tantrum when the state took him back for an increase in support. They bumped it to 495 a month and the melt down began. He immediately disowned Kyle,begged for me to start the process to remove his rights and then still cant stay current on support. Meanwhile, John has worked his ass off to take care of these demon spawns since the jackass I reproduced with is too much of a fucking twat rocket to even cover their basic needs without crying like a simpering little cunt. 

See Kevin called today to throw a huge fit with me after Mary ripped into him for the text messages about her Aunt Charity. Anyone who has ever spoken to,met or even looked at Mary can attest to her being her Mothers daughter. So I get on the phone listen to him whine like a bitch about letting her read the messages and what not ,then I stop him and begin my own diatribe. I point out that I have nothing to hide from the kids so it doesn't bother me if they see those things not to mention it eliminates any of the he said she said shit. Which then led him into the whole Non family thing which I will spare everyone from making a long blog an even longer one and just say this ....He has his thoughts,I have mine,I will continue to guide and teach the kids as I see it to be right for my household. which is a summation of what was said to him (just with smaller words) He then switched gears again to Jr's disability check and my finances. To which I basically told him Jr's check is based on need and its not as large as he seems to think. Which then led him on to what I use the child support for.....See he thinks I'm wrong for using part of it to pay for time on my cell phone....The cell phone I keep on so he has a way to speak to the kids on the rare occasions he decides to call them.I pointed out how I typically use the child support to pay 1/2 of Marys school bill each month with John covering the other half. I then pointed out since he chose not to pay support this month,John covered Mary's full school bill this month.Which then pissed him off again,and he switched gears again. He went to my moving and him wanting Jr. I made it a point to make him specify. He stated " I wont contest you moving if you give me Jr." None of the other kids or anything. 

Yea so I'm the bad parent right? I would never choose one child over the other. No matter how much they annoy the fuck out of me,which is admittedly alot.

O and he flat out stated he will not keep Jr on meds cuz there is  "nothing wrong with him"  Last I checked ,Kevin works in the coal mines,n a non union job,barely making ends meet cuz they wont give him hours. He has never gotten a college degree in medicine,psychology,or even behavioral management. Hell he barely "past" his GED a couple months ago. So I mean I could be wrong,but Im not. Im pretty sure if a Doctor who has spent more time with the boy then Kevin has says something is wrong,then Im sure there is.

fucking moron.





No comments: