Sunday, January 13, 2013

deja vu otherwise known as he better not even think it

So kids went to douche bags house for the night. House was quiet for the most part other then Ky's constant running of netflix and then gears of war when John got home. Which meant I knew today was gonna be a "great" day.(Did ya grab the sarcasm there?)

First I wake up to a text message of  " I be droppin them off at 4" to which i respond fine....despite him knowing I was supposed to go to a baby shower  today at 3. so 5 til 4 I get another text saying,"are u gon b there" (these are verbatim folks) I said yes,how else would the kids get in the house?

He then shows up,spends 20 mins sitting in front of my house in the middle of the road,doing this same huge scene to get the kids riled up before he leaves as he always does. He finally leaves,after having jr come in and get themp3 player he got him for Christmas so he could take it back,and then the attitudes have begun!

Well the attitude I should say. Oddly enough once he pulled away Mary's attitude left with him and she was very clingy. Mya was her normal self. Jr on the other hand was going out of his way to push as many buttons and start as many fights as he can. It pissed him off even more when it wasn't working.

So,you ask ,Lee.....da fuq is the title about? Well let me tell you :)

See 2 years ago I went through hell that resulted in my loosing the kids temporarily,them living with Kevin,being abused by Kevin and me fighting tooth and fucking nail to get them back. During all of this,I managed to do what you aren't supposed to be able to do and found out who called CPS and started the whole damn thing.

Flash forward to tonight. Kids are home and as usual I asked how their weekend was and if they had fun. Well lo and behold I get told they went to visit Mrs. S. I amazingly held my tongue. See Mrs. S is the cunt bag who started the whole thing. She is a douche nozzle who made that first call told a shit ton of lies to make it happen and then continued to try and placate me and pretend to be our friend/care about us.Knowing the entire time she was being a sneaky conniving twat waffle. Now I find out he is back to talking to her and taking the kids to see her and shit. O hell no.
I will straight cut the bitch if she tries this shit again. I expected some new failing attempt from him to start shit,since I told him the other night i wasn't fighting with him and yet he continued to try. I didn't expect him to bring her back into it. I guess though after he was unable to find Melissa,whom he has an apparently unhealthy obsession with as he asks the kids if they have seen her each time he sees them, Mrs. S would be the next step in trying to start shit.

I'm not worried. Maybe I should be,but I'm not. See one other thing the kids told me,that really did reaffirm my faith even stronger......

The church her and her husband built.......yea its no longer.  They sold the property and the house/church on it.

The Lord took his time,but he did say vengeance is his for those who hurt his children.

*smiles*


No comments: