Thursday, June 2, 2016

30 days of kink ~day 13

Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?


What first appealed to me was the control. Giving someone I could trust the most ultimate form of control to keep me safe and loved. Knowing they would make the right choices for me,keep me under control and make sure I did what Im supposed to,cuz frankly Im not good at any of that. I need the rules,I crave the structure.I self identify as a babygirl. Babygirls when left to their own devices tend to reek havoc, or at least thats how it is in my case.


(Im aware I sorta stopped writing these daily for a few days. RL reared its extremely ugly head so I will be making them up now. Sorry in advance for the repeated blog postings.)

No comments: