Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Talk about ~Day 1

Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.


My favorite movie.....Ive got alot of favorite movies. Most of them are disney I think lol. I love The Lion King. I have alot of really good memories connected to it. 
Anywhere from the first time I watched it (sitting in my living room with my nephew on my lap watching it on VHS while babysitting his rotten ass ) to the friends I made in 7th grade Art club when I came back home that ended up being more then friends (and I ended up with a kid out of the whole situation) to the most recent theatrical release that made John decide he would never take me to see it again (I may have sung every song and possibly even know the whole movie by heart)

I think possibly it might just be my favorite movie. 

No comments: