Thursday, June 16, 2016

talk about ~Day 2

2:Talk about your first kiss.


My first kiss from a girl happened when I was about 11. I ended up befriending one of the "outcast" kind of girls who was geeky and unpopular cuz of it. We soon became inseparable. One night while having a sleep over (a theme that ended up being a habit for me) we were curled up in bed and she kissed me. It was my first ever kiss but was far from the last. She ended up being my first girlfriend and we were together for almost 2 years before I moved back home almost an hour away

My first kiss from a guy was when I was 14 (technically). He came over to hang out with a bunch of friends of mine from the neighborhood and me. We had known each other for a few years at that point (he was one of the first people I became friends with when I moved back home). He laid across the couch,I was sitting on the floor. He brushed the hair away from my neck and made me jump ( yes my neck was a weakness even then) and when I looked back to tell him to stop that.....he kissed me. He went from best friend to boyfriend in a kiss.....and it only took him from 7th grade art club to sophomore year to get me to say yes and consider dating a guy.

No comments: