Thursday, June 2, 2016

30 days of kink ~day 18

Day 18: Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves? If so, what are they?

Assumptions~ Just cuz you see or hear that I am a babygirl,dont assume I am stupid or unable to do things for myself. the vast majority of the time that this has happened Ive found that my intelligence superceded the other party's by a vast amount. 

Domly Doms~ Just cuz you gave yourself a title, doesnt mean shit to me. Im not your girl,sub,princess,sweetheart or baby. I will rip you apart if you call me as such just because you see Im a submissive and you claim to be a Dom. For me thats a title given to the one Ive chosen to submit to,whos collar I wear proudly and the majority of the time, Ill have made you cry well before you can go to him and tell him how mean I was to you.

Velcro Collars.~Again this is my opinion and take it for what you will. A collar is a serious commitment. Its not something that should be taken lightly or tossed aside like trash. Its a symbol of a bond,a commitment,of love. The girls (and guys) who ive seen jump from collar to collar like they have ADHD  annoy the hell out of me. Its as if they dont take that commitment seriously. As if there are not real attachments/emotions/ relationship aspects placed into that collar.  In the same vein, the Dom types who collar 35 girls back to back to back cuz they get bored with the one they have then wonder why the collars never last.Submissives arent pokemon, you really dont have to catch them all. 

No comments: