Monday, June 6, 2016

30 days of kink ~ day 24

Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?

Honesty~ without it no relationship would ever last

Loyalty~ even in poly, loyalty still matters as much as honesty

Communication~ I know this sounds kinda weird coming from someone who is as anti social as I am,but as a little/babygirl I need that reassurance that my partner is still there. Besides who doesnt want to hear from people they actually enjoy talking to? lol

Understanding~ Im fucked up. I own it. Dark past leaves dark shit. I need someone who can hold my hand and say "its ok" when I need it but also someone who can kick me in the ass and say "stop that shit" when I need it too. I need them to understand when I need it too,sometimes Im not the best at knowing for myself.

Geeky/nerdy~ Its a weakness. I like 'em nerdy. Always have. Have a thing for glasses too.....Im a weirdo you no judge me :P


No comments: