Friday, June 3, 2016

30 days of kink~Day 21

Day 21: Favourite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction).



So this one.....

Well I read,alot and rather rapidly as anyone who knows me can attest. So while this is a short list, it is in NO way a complete one or even remotely close to all that Ive read and enjoyed in regards to lifestyle based books.

Sm101~really good and informative.

Screw the roses,give me the thorns~ one of my faves,naturally

Different loving ~ was a good read

Sleeping Beauty series~ kinda drug on for me but overall was really good.One of my first intros into Pet Play ;)

Come Hither~Very good for general BDSM information

When someone you love is kinky~ good read as well.

As I said not a complete list but several that Ive read and enjoyed. Ive read some that were shit and some that should have never been published much less made into a movie series (Yes I am looking at you 50 shades of shit) ,but that would be for a different post (that I know Ive written already before)

No comments: