Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bratty or obedient?

Are you a quiet obedient submissive or is there an element of playful brattiness in your dynamic? How does your owner encourage or enhance who you are?


For me,it sorta just depends. I can be one of the most obedient,loyal,loving,almost slave like submissive or I can be one of the biggest,mouthiest,bratty baby girls around.More often then not,I tend to float somewhere in the middle of the two. I typically am a obedient brat.Its been a long running joke that I am described as selectively submissive. Rare is the person who can bring the submissive side out of me,even more rare is the one who will take the time to actually try to control a baby girl like me.

I don't know that I can say its encouraged or anything of that nature. I would have to say its more or less just accepted as part of me and how I am. I don't know that anything I do should ever be encouraged truthfully. I'm needy and a handful as is ,encouraging my already questionable behavior could prove to become more then anyone would want to deal with. 
On the other hand, I would love opportunities or ways to enhance my submissive side. I would love to be more submissive or rather be able to explore my submission in a more immersive manner. The issue is always structure,rules,guidelines and enforcing those things. That's typically the area where most fail or things fall short.

No comments: