Friday, August 26, 2016

technology limits

Do you have limits and restrictions on technology? Can you watch as much TV as you want, use the Internet however you’d like or do you have rules to follow as to their use?





No I dont have any limits and restrictions at the moment. I work from the PC typically so its sorta difficult for there to be restrictions on it. As of now I can do as I wish in regards to electronics and the like.
I did at one point have limits. Things changed,roles shuffled around and reevaluations are slowly happening. 
At some point,however, I would love to see restrictions in place again. Im a babygirl in pretty much every sense of the word. Without rules,without guidelines, Im lost. I need the structure,I crave the sense of accomplishment I get from doing as I am told and the pleasure I am able to bring to my Daddy by doing so. Not to mention it keeps my brain sorta occupied ,something that is always needed.








No comments: