Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Lifestyle Dynamic and Love


Did you first enter into a dynamic right away before falling in love? Did you do so with a contract? Did you do so after vetting? Did you do so with a period of consideration?
Or
Did you first fall in love based on a friendship you had developed with a potential then develop a contract and enter a into a contract?
Or 
Do you believe a D/S or M/S or even S/M should or should not be based on love?

When I first started to explore the lifestyle I was already in love with the Man who would become my Dom.I fell in love based on the friendship that sprung forth from meeting the first time and it sorta naturally progressed into a relationship which then continued to evolve into the dynamic. 

I honestly believe (and least for me) being in love enhances the lifestyle . However I am aware for some that wouldnt be the case and Im pretty sure depending on the dynamic of the said relationship it might even be frowned upon. I am a babygirl. Granted I am a bratty babygirl who isnt always the most obideient,but for me loving my Daddy is just a natural part of the dynamic ,of the lifestyle that I hold is such high regard.







No comments: