Thursday, August 25, 2016

So...Saturday night....

Ive been pretty moody lately. I mean seriously they have been all over the place,before finally settling in a place of depression which made me a pretty ugly emotional wreck. The hubby noticed and decided to intervene.Which led to Saturday night.

Saturday night was a first for me......in a few ways really.

I went on a dinner and dancing date in SL with all of my partners. I had a really good time. I got to dress up,dance with my beautiful girlfriend,my sexy boyfriend and my handsome husband. I felt like a very lucky girl. Even more so since I know how much pain the boyfriend was in while sitting at his desk (he's got a hurt ankle/foot).

After we logged for the night,I asked the hubby if he could come cuddle with me until i fell asleep. He is starting a new overnight position so he has to work on staying up all night. He said sure then climbed in and got everything ready while I was shutting my PC down. I climbed in and curled up like I always do. He started rubbing my back and head (I had a headache trying to start) ,one thing led to another (damn neck biting is always a weakness) and we started fooling around.

I dont know what got into me or what made me offer,but I asked him if he wanted to get my play collar (its a leather collar thats used when sceneing) and leash. I have never been leashed before,well not in RL anyway. He said yes ,very enthusiastically might I add, and grabbed them while I pulled my hair up into a pony tail out of the way.

The moment the collar was on and the leash clicked in place was almost surreal.He pulled the leash tight,bringing me close to him. As he slid into my mouth,he used the strap of the leach to smack my ass. He pulled me to the floor,stepping on the end of the leash,near where it connected to my collar so my face was down with my ass in the air as he swatted it with the leather of the 6 foot leash.He had me crawl back onto the bed before he entered me from behind,pulling the leash tightly,restricting my air flow before loosening his grip to let me catch my breath.It was amazing and perfect. It was something I never knew I needed or wanted. But I know for damn sure,I want it again.

No comments: