Sunday, August 28, 2016

Checking in with your Dom

 Does your Dominant want to know everything about your day? Do they check on you? Do they ask where you are and what your doing? Do you have to update them regularly throughout the day? Why do you think that is?


Another good question asked in the group I belong to that I decided to turn into a post on here.
As of now, noone is that interested in my day. Hell Im not even that interested in my day. I would love it though if there was more of an interest,more checking in,more curiosity in general. Especially now that we see each other even less. It would make some of the distance/lack of time together a little better to deal with I feel.In the past we have tried different programs/apps that we used on our phones/tablets just for checking in and what not. Im tempted to bring those back up and maybe try them again. Maybe its just time to sit down and talk about what we need and want ,where we need things to go.

No comments: